BobS

Are you aware that with French windows the casements normally open inwards.
This is a pain if you use curtains and display items on the window sill. I
can certainly recommend Lapeyre their products are excellent. BobS
--
Tees off to reply.

"roughbert strong" wrote in message
om...
There is a french DIY supplier called Lapeyre who sells some rather
nice looking windows. I think that they meet UK building regs, unless
my schoolboy french is letting me down again. I am considering using
them in my new house in UK, has anyone tried them, or had experience
of building regs issues with non-UK sourced windows?