Slowhand

"Neil Harvey" wrote in message
I have just purchased a powermatic 66 and found that the metal dust
port is too big for my plastic fitting for my dust collector...fitting
purchased at WoodCraft.

I just had to deal with this on my minimax mm16 bandsaw. They come with
metric dust collection fittings. I solved the problem using the bell end
from pvc drain pipe from the local lumber yard. I bought a piece 10' long
and cut the bell end off with a hack saw.

The bell end fits snuggly on the dust port (add a little duct tape to make
sure it's fastened) and I have those quick disconnect fittings on my hose
that fit perfectly in the bell end of the drain pipe.
SH