mjatas mjatas is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy stove range hood / exhaust fan installation problem

I have a stove range hood or exhaust fan some people call it. It has been installed when we moved in a few years ago. The fan only has a filter and the heat/air comes back out into the kiten and doesn't go outside. There is no way to make a vent go up to the roof, but I can add a vent going through the side of the house throught the bricks. I know how to do many handy repair jobs around the house, however I need some help on doing this sort of project. Attaching a vent to go outside to the side of the house to the brick. The range hood is a Broan Model 48000. Can anyone recommend me a good site that will teach me how exactly to install the vent to attach to the exaust fan? thank you.

mjatas

Last edited by mjatas : March 1st 05 at 09:23 PM