Epetruk

Default Radiator problem

Hi,

I'm not really a diy expert, so please forgive me for my lack of
understanding here.

I have a radiator in the bathroom that doesn't seem to be heating up. The
pipe that the hot water comes in through is certainly hot, but beyond the
valve that connects the pipe to the radiator, there is no warmth. (I think
it's called a lockshield valve - it looks like the valve in this picture

http://www.diydata.com/projects/cent...ncing/shut.jpg

I've tried turning the valve one way and then the other, but nothing seems
to make any difference. Can anyone help me identify the problem and how I
might fix it?

TIA,

--
Akin