Bob Shuman

How about a retired or laid off hardware designer/electrical engineer?
Seems there are a lot of them out there these days and if the hours are
flexible, they might enjoy the work and not require as much training to
bring up to speed.

Bob
"Doug" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you were looking for a technician's job, how and where would you
look? We have advertised in the classifieds for weeks, several times
during the last year, trying to find someone to help us with
televisions and audio gear. Response has been disappointing.

There are no schools in our area teaching the skills we need. Does
anyone have suggestions on how we could find someone to fill our
position?

Thanks,
Doug