SteveF

"Charles Morrill" wrote in message
news:2005022619431727590%deichles@yahoocom...
I do so like to see a machine that's had an "easy life...."
Yes friends, just take a good look at what your getting. It truly is in
"excellant condition."

Now this machine is a great example to ask how others feel about some
machines on eBay. Personally, I won't bid on a machine that has been
sloppily repainted (look carefully at the data plate). For one, it hides
the true condition of the machine. For two, if the paint job is that sloppy
I seriously doubt any effort was made to prepare the old surface, so the new
paint (probably cheapest available) is likely to start coming off real soon
after it arrives.

How does everyone else feel about used machines being repainted prior to
sale?

Steve.