Ed

"Matt" wrote

You are ****ing kidding me, right? I gotta say if my neighbor were
draining ANYTHING into an open area, yea, I'd complain too. How the
hell are your neighbors supposed to know what you are draining?

Jesus dude, have some respect for the people around you. Drain your
****ing laundy into your bathtub.

Matty the Moron said:
"have some respect for the people around you"

Then he said:
You are ****ing kidding me, right?
How the hell
Drain your ****ing laundy

Some might find Matty's grammar offensive, don't you think?

Would this be less offensive and show more respect for others:

You are kidding me, right? I gotta say if my neighbor were
draining ANYTHING into an open area, yea, I'd complain too. How
are your neighbors supposed to know what you are draining?

Have some respect for the people around you. Drain your
laundry into your bathtub.

Means about the same doesn't it?