Rolling Thunder

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:32:52 GMT, "EggRaid"
wrote:

I fired TruGreen because the ended up killing my grass rather than making it
beautiful.

I want to do this myself and bought a broadcast speader and a bag of weed 'n
feed.

The instructions tell me how to apply it, but not the frequency or WHEN.

So I ask:

When do I apply this ( I live in San Antonio, Tx, and have St. Augustine
grass)
And
How frequently do I do it?

Thanks

ER

St. Augustine in Texas! You sure it's not Bermuda?
I suspect the weed and feed you're using is incompatible with St.
Augustine, if that is what you have. Check the labels on the
weed and weed. Most are good for fiscue, bermuda, and
kentucky blue.

Thunder