geoff

Default Boiler woes *HELP*

In message u, Steve
Preston writes
I have a potterton boiler, less than three years old. It now needs
re-igniting almost daily. Its not a combi, apolgies I cant give you the
model, its a small "eco freindly" type that sits quietly in the kitchen.

My dear friends at British Gas have been over three times. At first they
said it wasnt vented properly, so we put some more vents in. Now they are
saying it needs a seperate 22m pipe supply run to the boiler from the meter.
The theory is that when we are using the cooker, the supply to the boiler
drops so much that it re-sets. They are on the same supply. Im not buying
this theory and reckon there is something wrong with it. We had three years
of trouble free boilering and now it needs resetting nearly every other day.

If anyone can shed some light / advice on this issue it would be greatly
apppreciated.

Sorry, you really haven't given enough useful information there

--
geoff