Larry Jaques

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:12:29 GMT, the inscrutable
spake:

I just found one -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WD1V
- so they do exist . If I only knew the exact catalog description and
part # I could probably get NAPA to order it and pick it up for a few
$ .

Oh, the filters you have now are MALE threaded and you want to
go to a standard female threaded style? Why dincha say so?

Print out that Ebay find and take it to the NAPA store. Have
the guy fax it in and let their distribution guys worry about
it.

Or contact any of the bypass filter folks who make them for
their units. You now have mfgr names and filter model numbers!

-
Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.
http://diversify.com