Dave Plowman

Default Ravenheat Combi Boiler

In article ,
IMM wrote:
And don't forget - as IMM always does - the
cost, for the vast majority of houses, of uprating
both the incoming water main and gas supply for one of
his 'super' combis.

Oh the ignorance of it! The domestic gas supply can cope with 212 cu
foot per hour. Two Junior combi's are well within the range. If the
water main can deliver 22 litres/min, which many millions of them can,
then all is fine.

Another 'if', then? And of course the cost of installing a second boiler -
and the inconvenience of just where to site it means absolutely nothing on
your planet.

Stick to twiddling the bass and treble knobs.

If I ever gave any advice as ridiculous concerning things about about my
profession on here as you constantly do about what you claim to be yours,
I'd not be able to sleep at nights.

Personally I thinks IMM's a prick and a troll and he has made a
welcome addition to my blocked senders list.

Still bitter at realising you have a crap heating and hot water system?
Only a fool would do what you did.

--
*In "Casablanca", Humphrey Bogart never said "Play it again, Sam" *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn