Andy Kaye

Default Condensing Boiler replacement for my conventional boiler

I need to change my boiler as it is now very old. I see that from
April 2005 it will be necessary to fit a condensing boiler.

I want to get away with as little change to the pumped CH and geavity
HW system that is currently in the house.

I will need a standard flue kit. My existing flue is balanced so must
I put in a flue stack up to roof level and does it have to be
insulated etc.?

Can I have an open vented pumped CH system and gravity HW with a
condensing boiler?

What other changes might I have to make?

Thanks for you time. I have looked through loads of posts but see
conflicting comments.

Andy Kaye