Bob G.

I'm 25 years old and I took shop class in 7th, 8th and 9th grade and enjoyed
it very much. However, with education budgets being so tight lately, I'd
much rather see the money go towards reading, math, science and the arts. If
you want to blame anyone, blame today's fathers for not teaching their sons
how to be handy, mostly because they don't know themselves. For that, I
blame *YOUR* generation.

Come to think of it, I also blame computers, the bomb, the Jews, North Korea
and Celine Dion...but mostly I blame *your* generation.

Greg M

======
I am in my 60's and I do have 3 grown Children but I honestly do not
understand why you would prefer your tax dollars to go for reading,
math, science ... PLUS the ARTS... to me shop class and learning how
to play a team sport are much more beneficial to an individual then
the ARTS....

No argument from me on the Math Science etc... BUT wtf can the Arts
really do for you.

Bob Griffiths