Steve House

Default UFH Screed & Additive Advice

I already have the steel mesh & the pipe I am using is 16x2 pe-xc/al/pe-xc
so it keeps its shape when bent. Those red plastic sheets are a bit
expensive!

"Nick Brooks" wrote in message
Steve House wrote:
Hi,

I am looking to install underfloor heating in a new build conservatory.

will be using 50mm Celotex insulation and UFH pipes attached to a steel
mesh. I will be getting a local tradesman in to do the 75mm screed.

I have seen various UFH information that talks about using an additive

in
the screed. What screed mix should I be looking for i.e.

sand/cement/grit
ratios and what type/where can I get the right additive for this
application?

Cheers

Steve..

Unless you need the wire mesh for structural reason it's MUCH easier to
use the red plastic stuff illustrated here

http://www.polypipe.com/POLYPIPE/pp_..._02-01-03.html

the pipes just clip in

Nick Brooks