itsallgood

kiki wrote:
I had a solar system installed on my rooftop by Bilt-Well a few years
ago. They had damaged my rooftop and causing a large amount of

leaking
since then. After I contacted them(numerous times), they said they'd
no longer in solar business and will not do anything to fix the
problem. I'm tring to find out if there are more people like myself

who
want to solve this problem.

There are plenty more people like you Kiki, but they probably don't
have a roof problem. They have a car problem or a TV problem or
whatever. The common thread is they don't consider whom they buy from
and don't follow up on things until too late to do anything.
The good news is that you saved so much money with the solar roof (and
spring water) that you can afford to call someone new to repair the
roof.