Bobby_M

I moved into my house a year ago and wanted to put in a fence all the
way around my property. The original survey company wanted $100 per
corner to put iron stakes in. I found out that this propery was
subdivided from a larger lot when the house was built in 1990 so I
figured the stakes were already there. After a couple swipes with a
rake, I got out the hose and started spraying with a hard stream. After
about 2 minutes I saw a bright yellow cap on the iron stake. I repeated
the process at all corners. By the way, I got the general area of the
corners by measuring from the first stake per my survey's measurements.

Bobby