bumtracks

I have one on the way off eB ay , slightly under $30 delivered
Amazon had em just under 30 shipped free too.

There's a better one that apparently stores data and plugs into a computer
serial port for interesting detail, can be had under $50 at auction... wish
I had one to tinker with, but thirty bucks is a lot for tinkering when I can
guestimate for free.

"Joe S" wrote in message
oups.com...

Matt wrote:
http://www.smarthome.com/9034.HTML

For anyone interested in this device, I found it for $27.50 (some
places sell if for $40) at:

http://www.supermediastore.com/kilwateldet1.html

I have previously used this store for CD & DVD media, but have gotten
very good service from them in that area.

Joe