LFR

"Liz" wrote in message ...
We have stripped the wall paper off of our LR, DR and hallway walls, and the
painter is coming on Monday to start painting. This weekend we will be
washing the walls to remove any remaining glue. We've been given advice
about how to go about this: vinegar and warm water, warm water and dish
detergent, warm water and fabric softener. We're confused...can anyone
steer us in the right direction?

TIA!

Liz

Not sure what you used to remove the wallpaper but a few years ago, when I decided to remove the wallpaper from my kitchen walls, I used DIF. It worked well. I believe I used it to also clean up any glue residue that may have been left behind.

Lynn