xrongor

i didnt mean to come off as bitter as i may have in my original post. ive
just gotten a bit tired of being continually criticized for offering
something besides 'buy model number xxxyyy and install it with bracket
zzzzzz that you can get from www.buyitnowdontmakeit.com'

the other thing that i dont get; i see people spending all this money on
tools these days, but it doesnt seem like anybody knows how to use them any
more. if it doesnt attach to a cordless drill body, its a mystery. when i
was in school you HAD to take a shop class. im pretty sure they've dumped
that requirement. between budget cuts and fear of lawsuits...

randy

"Jack Sandweiss" wrote in message
As an old amateur radio operator, you struck a chord with me. Fixing
things
today means knowing where to buy the part, not at all as much fun as
scotch
tape and glue, with, heaven for bid, some thought about electronics and
creativity. Today, research has become a "link". I remember climbing
through open stacks (and, Google misses a LOT)
Jack