Jack Sandweiss

FlavorFlav wrote in message
news:1109317454.99a2ad01e62b2f9f6340ab2dc427e2b9@b ubbanews...
"xrongor" wrote in
:

there was once a time where people actually fixed things. not just
bought a new one and replaced it, but fixed things. if they didnt
make exactly what you wanted, you made it yourself. it was assumed
you knew how to look at a problem and solve it. look at old popular
mechanics magazines for one example. heck, they practically assumed
you had a welder in the garage. and you know what, you probably did.

ah but times have changed. thinking has become a thing of the past.
spending is the new thing.

every time i suggest anything requiring some thought or innovation,
one of you guys comes out of the woodwork and attacks me for being
'unsafe' or just plain crazy. it gets tiring trying to explain myself
to you one track minded idiots that have long since lost the ability
to think. maybe there should be a seperate group called
alt.home.pay.someone.to.fix.it.cause.i.cant.think. for.myself.

i give up. just toss it and buy a new one. if it doent exist, pay
someone to do your thinking for you. i figure at the current rate of
knowledge degredation, its only a few years before everything simply
becomes disposable anyway. we arent that far off now. the plug and
play house and the disposable education.

randy

You need to get laid.

That still takes no brains and dismisses the point.