Gunner

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 05:22:26 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Roger Shoaf wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

So, you're going to increase the planet's load of greenhouse gases.

You're

going to melt the ice caps, starve the Ethiopians, turn rain forests into
deserts, destroy agriculture, shift US trade balance...I'M TELLING

CLIFFY!!!

Except to fill the bottles with CO2 they first remove it from the air so
there is no change in the eco-system.

I suspect the energy turns the CO2 into carbon (into the steel) and uses the oxygen
to burn iron or other elements as needed - or just hot gas.

So if this is the case, Gunner is cleaning the air of CO2. :-)

Martin

Think I can get an EPA grant for the service Im rendering in removing
greenhouse gases?

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)