Terry

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...
In article , "Arthur"
says...
Any advice for choosing a radiator for a bedroom landing?
The only position I could place the radiator would be along the
horizontal bannister (only term I can come up with)..the section that
runs along the landing. It is 2.1m in length.

Or is a radiator in this area a waste of money?

FWIW we have removed several radiators, actually electric baseboard heaters,
from our stair landing and hallways. In fact the 1500 watt unit in our front
hall has been disconnected all winter due to an as yet incomplete wiring
changeover in the basement! I'm going to respray it before reinstalling and
reconnecting.
Tonight temp. is presently minus 6 Celsius.
Ergo you may not need the radiator at all.