Richard

Default Boiler keeps going out

Hi all,

Glowworm Hideaway FF boiler; over the last few days (I know, I know) it
keeps losing the main jets, leaving only the pilot light on. On
restarting it manually, it comes on just fine every time. It stays on
for as long as 48 hours or as little as 12 hours.

Pipes aren't frozen, water pressure seems OK, gas pressure seems OK (but
haven't tested either numerically). Boiler is located in a cellar,
which has a radiator, and also a frost thermostat.

I'm likely going to call a boiler man anyway since I'm not confident
enough to pull it apart myself, but I'd appreciate any pointers as to
what it might be in advance.

Thanks in advance,
Richard.