sofie

Rono:
Do not be so quick to "blow off" Jerry G's reply and suggestions.
Have you actually checked the electrolytics in and around the PS, Flyback
derived B+ supplies, screen supply, and the V deflection circuitry..... with
an ESR meter ??
These are the common problems and possible solutions.... at the very least
you need to rule out these kinds of faults.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Rono" wrote in message
Thanks for the post, & E-mail, but I was
looking for something I didn't know! Like
a "common" problem! The first unit shows
it's flaw, not long enough to get a meter change!
It looks like new inside! I do a few "dogs" each
week, & spend a lot of time trying to locate these
problems, & as you know, there is no profit in that,
but satifaction in knowing you got it! Rono.