Edwin Pawlowski

"meadowlark" wrote in message
. April, 2004 my lovely wife, not knowing that I had been
fighting with the morans for over a year now, gets a call from
collections and pays them 40.00. In the mean time I'm still fighting
with them, February 2005 they tell me that the payment in 4/2004 proves
that the charges on the accout were MINE and that all monies owed, late
fees etc...are MY RESPONSIBILITY.

Right. Any payment is akin to accepting responsibility and acknowledging it
is your debt.

You may also want to review your lifestyle and/or family communications. My
wife knows of anything going on that is important (and this battle is) so
she would not do anything until we talked. You can perhaps cut your losses
by calling a lawyer. Meantime, be sure to challenge this on your credit
report.