Ron Hock

George wrote:
The only problem I have with DB sharpening
is that, if you want to go back, you must take off a lot of blade
length. So I'll leave that modification to you.

And sell a few more blades for those who keep modifying?

Heck yeah! They don't wear out _nearly_ fast enough. I may have to
change my sharpening notes... something about _always_ starting with
60-grit... yeah, that's it. And always test an edge by dropping it on
the concrete floor. If it dings, it's not ready yet. Whaddya think?

(Why couldn't I have come up with something consumable? Oh, yeah,
shellac! There's an idea!)

--
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS www.hocktools.com and www.hockfinishes.com