Mike Scott

brugnospamsia wrote:
And one can only wonder at the image quality of such a low-priced camera.

If it's like the cheap mi*rk one I bought last year, it'll be ghastly.
Very poor focus and resolution, the built-in infrared leds are all but
useless, and the dark picture is incredibly noisy. Also the AGC seems
to turn down the gain as the brightness drops :-) I'd say it was
optimized for about 8-10 ft viewing distance. Maybe. Certainly not
useful for general property surveillance - and I'm glad I only bought it
to try out some motion detection ideas.

various domains listed at www.scottsonline.org.uk
regards. Mike Scott Harlow Essex England.(unet -a-t- scottsonline.org.uk)