David M wrote in
:

what I don't get is all these people who want to wriggle around part
P, but post here looking for some sort of get out clause. If you want
to do it them go ahead and do it.
If they are going to prosecute you then you could well be giving then
some ammo by leaving this trail of documentation, showing that you are
aware of part P... they're monitoring everything you know :-)

Perhaps my decision to use 'wriggle' was a bad one.

Just looking to find a way to do it without contravening Part P. If I can
do it legally, I will. If not, I won't. Hence the 'trail' isn't an issue
for me.

Beware spamtrap - remove the negative