Will

George wrote:
So, _I_ have done the research. I would say if you have not,you should, or
not attempt puerile challenges to one who has.

I was fine up to this point. What is your point?

My apologies if I have offended you.

My point was that I am in the habit of going back to basic research when
a topic like this does come up. And looking for myself is not a problem.
:-) -- in case you thought it wasn't.

The reference books with material similar to what you quoted are on the
shelf above me.

Now I agree with you on all but one crucial point. What will be left
after some use. Will _all_ the pieces have fractured? -- or just most?
Unless all the pieces fracture you don't get a finer grade of sandpaper.

Only a look with a microscope would tell you the final answer. The test
with plexi glass might give you the answer as well.

Enough said. I should not have responded the first time.

lighten up.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek