Andy Hall

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:51:16 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

They have at least tried them all, have you?

Many of them, yes. I take a great deal of trouble when selecting a
power tool especially. If I am going to spend a couple of hundred
pounds on something, I research it carefully and try it out.

I don't just buy on price and magazine reviews. They are but a data
point.

Your opinions are based purely on what you have read and a large dose of
egotism; I get a strong feeling you are the wrong sort of engineer.

Certainly an engineer, but the right kind for my purposes.

I haven't said that my purchase criteria are appropriate for
everybody. If price is the primary and only objective, then choices
become much easier. If the overall equation is taken into account,
then much more care is required

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl