TWS

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:20:13 -0600, Patriarch
wrote:

"Building a Bent-Back Rocker" Soft rock from hardwoods, Brian Boggs

from Fine Woodworking magazine, Sept 1989, 78:40-45

I found it in the compilation Traditional Furniture Projects, The Best
of Fine Woodworking, 1991, ISBN 0-942391-93-4

Typical Boggs attention to detail and respect for traditional form,
without slavish copying.

Patriarch

Found it. Thanks (especially for the complete reference including
ISBN - although Amazon's artless search engine couldn't deal with
dashes in the number or, for that matter, tell me that was a problem).

TWS