Gunner

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:24:38 -0600, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

Gunner writes:

Anyone have a spare or know where I can get an adapter to connect a
standard CO2 "drink" bottle to an inert gas flow gage?

I would like to start using CO2 to MIG with and have a couple fountain
drink CO2 tanks

Soda fountains use CO2 cylinders with CGA 320 fittings, which is the
standard CO2 fitting. Isn't that what is also used for welding with CO2?
Or maybe you want to change the nipple on the regulator, rather than insert
some kind of (high pressure!) adapter?

See my page:

http://www.truetex.com/carbonation.htm

I believe you are correct. Changing the nipple and fitting on the end
would be a good idea. Ive got several regulators for CO2 and simply
changing the connector would do me just fine.

Tanks!

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,