Capitol

Default Flext tap Connectors

IMM wrote in message ...
This sort of piping is banned in the USA because of catastrophic failures.

http://www.polybutylene.com/poly.html

I'd be very wary of plastic piping. I've found that all my 100mm grey,
external waste pipe connecting joints which are exposed to sunlight have
broken up after 20 years exposure and will have to be replaced. My external
brown polyethylene(?) waste pipe used as sleeving for the shed supply has
also deteriorated badly over 25 years and needs replacing. I suspect that to
ensure long term reliability a much greater wall thickness will be required
than is currently used.
Just an opinion.

Regards
Capitol