TWS

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:35:35 -0600, Patriarch
wrote:

I found myself with a quiet hour to spend at the Leebrary last week, and
found a compilation of late -80's Fine Woodworking articles, in book form.
There was a really complete, illustrated article, including measured
drawerings, by Brian Boggs, on making a bent wood rocker. That one passed
the SWMBO test.

As soon as the bathroom is finished being painted, I'm going to start on
making the bending and lamination forms.

Everyone has to have 5 concurrent projects, right?

Patriarch

I couldn't find that article in the FWW archives. What was the book
title?

I did find an Oct. 1983 article by Sam Aloof entitled "How I make a
rocker" that may be of interest.

TWS