Patriarch

"Frank J. Vitale" wrote in
link.net:

I have built a few based on Norm's children's rocker he did quite a
while ago. Two thinks though. It take a long time to make all the
jigs to get the correct angles, I found the video a great help.

Second he used a laminated back. My first one crept because it got
left in a hot car and I used yellow glue. I recommend thinner
laminations and use epoxy glue.

I found myself with a quiet hour to spend at the Leebrary last week, and
found a compilation of late -80's Fine Woodworking articles, in book form.
There was a really complete, illustrated article, including measured
drawerings, by Brian Boggs, on making a bent wood rocker. That one passed
the SWMBO test.

As soon as the bathroom is finished being painted, I'm going to start on
making the bending and lamination forms.

Everyone has to have 5 concurrent projects, right?

Patriarch