Dick Snyder

Thanks. I see that there is a solvent based Famowood and a water based
Famowood. Your post specifically mentioned solvent based so I just want to
be sure that was intentional on your part. If the two were equal, I wouldn't
mind not being around the fumes of the solvent though I do have a very good
cartridge based mask.

"Rumpty" wrote in message
Solvent based Famowood.

--

Rumpty

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
I am making a dresser out of oak (plywood and solid) . I will be using a
Golden Oak stain on it before sealing it. I need to fill in a few places
with wood filler. Does anyone have a stainable wood filler that they
particularly like?

TIA.

Dick Snyder