Doug Miller

In article , "George" george@least wrote:

They've already been published. Read the referenced "Sandpaper 101." That
some will not acknowledge it in no way alters reality.

"Reality" also includes the fact that "Sandpaper 101" does not in any fashion
substantiate your claim that worn 180 paper is approximately equivalent to new
240 paper.

[snip of analysis, assumptions, and conclusions -- but no actual research]

So, _I_ have done the research. I would say if you have not,you should, or
not attempt puerile challenges to one who has.

Uh-huh. You haven't yet done the _very_basic_ research which I challenged you
to do: produce test scratch patterns on a piece of plexiglass, where they will
be readily visible, from new 180, worn 180, and new 240.

--
Regards,