John

Default Looking for a draincock

Has anyone tried one of these:

http://tinyurl.com/2z2te

It looks promising. (However, a bit OT as it doesn't address draining
query.)

--

Regards

John

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:56:42 UTC, "Neil Jones"
wrote:

Not actually of any help to you, but I had a leaflet from my water

company
suggesting they could change my stop cock for a lever valve + drain cock
combination. I could have sworn the picture showed an inline drain cock,

but
this is the photo on their website:-

http://www.mkw-plumbing.co.uk/levervalve.htm

Yes, MKW fitted one of those for me. It has a draincock immediately
above the lever valve; inline, angled spout.

--
Bob Eager

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.