donald girod

The thing I love about this newsgroup is that you can always depend on
respondents to assume you are an idiot. Why, if I were planning to
spend half an hour on hold in order to talk to someone at Oregon
Scientific, would I not first change the batteries, press the reset, and
do all the stuff it says in the book to do? Why would cold be an issue
if the failures occur in warm weather as well?

It has been useful, however--I did learn that a majority of respondents
have not had trouble, and two others have. Not a great statistical
study, but an indication that at least some of these units function as
intended.