PJx

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:08:48 -0500, donald girod
wrote:

I have an Oregon Scientific wireless thermometer/hygrometer. It
basically quit working back in october, and what passes for tech support
at the company told me to take the batteries out for 24 hours ("hard
reset"). I did this and it has worked for however many months it is
from October to now, but has quit again (no communication with the
remote unit).

Have other people had trouble with these products? Oregon Scientific has
several models but I think that they are all pretty much identical at
bottom, just a different selection of bells and whistles. If you have
had trouble, have you figured out a resolution? the damned thing cost
like $60, and it ****es me off that it doesn't even last two years
without problems. I'm trying the "hard reset" trick again.

me too.

Warranty was 90 days. Mine quit working at 120 days.

Looks nice on the outside but pure crap on the inside.

PJ