PoP

Default Anyone fitted fluid master push button toilet conversion kit

On 31 Mar 2004 04:40:14 -0800, (Alan
Campbell) wrote:

The handles on our toilets keep working loose. Might be something to
do with the kids (2 & 4) yanking them up and down when they are trying
to flush the loo. I keep re-tightening the plastic nut, but a couple
of weeks later its loose again and the handle is flopping about.

Halfords sell a small vial called "Nutlock". You put this on a thread
and then tighten the nut over it, it cures and the nut doesn't come
loose.

If you need to undo the nut the Nutlock will break free no problem
under a bit of duress.

A dab of gloss paint on a thread can achieve much the same result.

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at
http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....