TCS

On 24 Feb 2005 02:54:40 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:
CSI and other police shows use them,they make a number of different models.

Well... CSI's computers make card reader noises whenever they "think", beep
like something out of a buck rogers movie, and can never display text faster 50
baud. That show goes out of it's way to be as scientifically inaccurate as
possible. I love the bit about getting dna results within the minute, almost
as good as the frequency that the crime lab workers get into gun fights.

www.surefire.com.

I'll check that out. Thanks for the link.