Grunff

Magician wrote:
Yes, /you/ would, because /you/ have never used any of them!

Nothing like an ad hominum attack to further an intelligent discussion.

If you disagree with the gentlemans opinion, why don't you use rational
argument?

That's no gentleman, that's IMM.

I happen to agree with your 3-tier marketplace assertion, and I also
believe that some tools from the middle tier are well worth having. Many
of my power tools are in that category.

As for this being an ad hominem attack; it was nothing of the sort - he
stated "I would put Kress and the upper Ryobi's in the Makita bracket.".
This is not a logical argument, to which there can be a
counter-argument. It is a personal opinion, his personal opinion, no
more. To which I responded with my own personal opinion. Anyone who has
any familiarity with these power tools would not class Ryobi drills the
same as Makita or DeWalt. There is a very big difference.

--
Grunff