Robatoy

In article . com,
"Never Enough Money" wrote:

There are lot of aprons to choose from -- $10 to $85.

So is the Lie-Nielsen ($85) just a status symbol or is it worth $85?

http://www.lie-nielsen.com/tool.html?id=APR

Leather aprons can be a man's best friend...not to mention Jim & Twins'
best friend as well.
I had a pilot tip come off a single flute plunge routerbit once...it
didn't hit me, but it left a nice dented mark on a metal tool box.
I did walk kinda crosslegged the rest of day thinking of what could have
happened.
Now, when I use one of these http://tinyurl.com/3wh3c big router bits, I
can only shudder to think what could happen if I did NOT wear a leather
apron.
I bought mine at a woodshow..around 40 dollars IIRC. Pretty cheap peace
of mind. I'd buy a kevlar version if such thing was to be had for a
reasonable amount of money.

0¿0

Rob