B a r r y

Never Enough Money wrote:
There are lot of aprons to choose from -- $10 to $85.

So is the Lie-Nielsen ($85) just a status symbol or is it worth $85?

http://www.lie-nielsen.com/tool.html?id=APR

It is leather, and it does say "Lie Nielsen" on it. G

Seriously, I use a Bucket Boss apron that collects enough dust and
shavings in the pockets to fill a guinea pig cage. The upside is that I
almost like the pocket layout, and I can toss it in the washer. I've
also used a Duluth "fire hose" apron, which I found too hot,
restrictive, and heavy.

To me, the LN apron looks hot to wear, but it looks like it would work OK.

The perfect shop apron for me is not yet out there!

Barry