Ed

"Matt" wrote

Because Ed, unlike you

I'm greatful for that. Now, why don't you go find yourself a nice quiet
place and grow up. I don't feel much like arguing with 12 year olds today. I
don't like to add people to my kill file but when some single cell bacteria
attaches itself to you, you should remove it if you can.

If I did killfile you I wouldn't be missing much.
Here are some of your recent 'useful' statements, each from a different
post:

"Sounds like there is something wrong somewhere."

"I think Sasha is a pretty name."

"Whats his second wish?"

"One time I put down tile before the subfloor went in. Then I had the
housewarming party! Talk about embarrasing!!!! My family still isnt
talking to me. The ones still alive, I mean."

"Oh I dont know. Pop rocks and coke can clear almost anything."

"That is EXACTLY what the professor said to Gilligan, and look how that
turned out."

I could go on but everyone gets the idea.