Harry Everhart

I would rent a pressure washer and clean it up real good...then paint
it.....not much to it. In Florida you might have problems with termites,
mold or dry rot so inspect all the surfaces closely and make any necesary
repairs. I also live in Florida but used to live in the redwoods of
California and also had T-111 siding on a garage. Nothing but problems with
fungus and water wicking up into it. In any event....good luck on your
project....Ross

Thanks Ross -

I have a pressure washer of my own.

I also intend to seal the bottom of the T-111. You are right about water
wicking up into it.

Can you spray latex stain with a normal paint gun? I have a Sears
compressor.

Harry