Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:30:56 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...
There are lot of aprons to choose from -- $10 to $85.

So is the Lie-Nielsen ($85) just a status symbol or is it worth $85?

http://www.lie-nielsen.com/tool.html?id=APR

Nice. Leather is costly.

I'd consider this one for $25, but it is shorter
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,43413,45989

But I bought this one for $18 Easily fit my generously shaped (but still
sexy) abdomen.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,43413,45989

The Lie-Nielson (and the WWS version I referenced earlier) have the 'X"
strap in back -- I really like that feature, beats having a strap around
the neck.

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody