ATP*

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
I got my most recent engine hoist at Costco. $179. It's the 2-ton foldup
model, came with the load leveler. Great deal. - GWE

Costco here doesn't currently have one, there's a Goodwrenc one with the
leveler at Sam's Club for about the same money. I'm not sure if it's any
better than the $120 Pep boys one, though, which also includes a load
leveler.

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
That's a great price!
Strauss has a crappy one (but perty big) for 249.
Don't see Pep around me.
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Charles A. Sherwood" wrote in message

A 250# engine hoist/shop crane ($189) is $9 s&h!!!!!
MaxTool has a similar crane for $119; guess what s&h is??
NorthernTools' crane ($149) shipping is $80.

I just bought a engine hoist at pep boys for 119 (after rebate).
No shipping but I did have to pay tax.