Larry Jaques

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:41:41 -0500, the inscrutable Hax Planks
spake:

I've been trying to dewax a quart can of this stuff for a couple weeks
now. It looks like the best I will be able to do is to get 50% dewaxed
product from it, and that is being generous. The Flexner book says to
expect 5% wax. They must be decanting the dewaxed portion off to make
Seal Coat and spray bombs and selling what's left to suckers (like me)
as regular shellac. What a gyp.

Maybe you shouldn't have use that jug of 70% isopropyl alcohol
from the medicine cabinet. Is that water or wax? g

I just made a jar of SuperBlonde from the flakes I got from those
olden times when O'Deen was de King of Sheelack. There is NO wax,
no bug parts, just nice shellac.

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright